Friday 28 December 2012

Here I go again..

As if anyone out there is still actually reading my completely neglected blog.

This year has been a whirlwind of blessings, change, opportunity, good times and hard times.

I've begun a new career, met new friends, reconnected with old friends, laughed a lot, cried a lot, and I've even gone on a few dates.

My little baby is not a baby anymore. We have adult conversations now. This week while I was rushing around the house getting us ready, she stopped me and said: CALM DOWN, MAMA!!!

A reminder that sometimes we all just need to slow down. Before you know it, another year has passed, you're another year older, your babies are grown. I want to remember every little moment!

We had a lovely Christmas with family and friends. Santa was very nice to the both of us.

I've been thinking a lot this week about my hopes for the new year. It sounds simple, but what I really wish for is peace in my life, my home, for my friends and family. Peace of mind, happiness, and health is all I can really hope for.

Cheers to another year and I wish you all many blessings for 2013.

4 comments: